What & How of Skin Cleansing
Best Skin Cleansers Stonington & Groton Ct, Westerly RI
- Treatment pads with ingredients personalized to your skin type and needs: cleans, shrinks pores, brighten dull skin, lighten brown patches, hydrates, reduces skin shine.
- Mild soap-free cleansers for sensitive skin. Too harsh a cleanser can strip the skin of natural oils needed for healthy cells.
- Gentle cleansers are also best when the climate is dry or cold.
- More aggressive cleansers containing either glycolic acids or new micro-bead technology to increase cell turnover, empty out pores, decrease pores size, smooth skin texture.
- The Black Mask-featuring sage, cucumber, soft silky silt from freshwater European lakes, tea treat oil and more pulls out the oils and impurities, decreases pore size, and refines your skin.
Cleansers offered at Coastal Dermatology - Stonington, CT
- Glycolix 2/2 Cleanser: 2% alpha hydroxy/2% beta hydroxy, exfoliates, good for acne-prone skin, oily skin, to smooth skin texture, empty clogged pores, reduce enlarged pores
- Glycolix 10/2 Cleanser: 10% alphy hydroxy/2% beta hydroxy. same as the 2/2 cleanser--but stronger--so for oily resistant skin
- Replenix Green Tea Cleanser: gentle calming pH balanced cleanser for dry sensitive irritable skin. Soap-free. Alcohol-free. Effectively removes oils and make-up. Contains calming anti-oxidants: Green Tea Polyphenols, Emblica, Ectoin, Bisabolol, cucumber, lavender, and yucca.
- Replenix Clarifying Brightening Polish: refines the skin gently and effectively. It works with skin to accelerate its natural renewal process. This is a rich, creamy formula that mildly cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content. It is cosmetically elegant, paraben-free, non comedogenic and suitable for all skin types
Contains Glycolic Acid,Salicylic Acid , Arbutin, Green Tea polphenols, Co-Q10, Bisabolo, Vitamin C