Skin Care Products Can Make a Difference
Skin Repair Products Stonington CT & Westerly RI
Skin Care Product Ingredients to Repair Aging and Sun Damage
Alpha Hydroxy Acid Skin Care at Dr Duke's office - Stonington, CT
Alpha hydroxy acid ("glycolic acid") products: Alpha hydroxy acids soften the "cement" that adhere skin cells together, and breaks up excess pigment (melanin) in your skin. They are used to exfoliate, reduce brown spots, improve skin tone, soften skin texture, reduce fine lines, and decrease pore size.
- Glycolix Elite Facial Cream 10% and 20% : Available in two strength 10% and 20% ultra-pure crystaline glycolic acid antioxidants to smooth the skin. Minimizes the appearance of free radical induced skin damage, gently exfoliates dead and dull skin cells, promotes smoother looking skin, and increases moisture retention . The Glycolix is an elegant, light formula that dries to a matte finish
- AHA 20% Pad: 20% stabilized glycolic acid pad--used as a home chemical peel
Retinol Skin Care at Dr Duke's office - Stonington, CT
- Revision Retinol Complex Serum: Next generation in retinol products, a unique technology that enhances activity of retinol. This retinol has different ingredients that make it a superior retinol. Contains bakuchiol, a plant based ingredient that enhances retinol but with less irritation converting the retinol into only what your body needs. Other benefits of bakuchoil: anti-oxidant that improves cell function for healthier skin and prevents the breakdown of collagen; anti-inflammatory that enhances the retinol and stabilizes retinol so it does not oxidize; and anti-bacterial that kills bacteria and p. bacteria that is in acne prone patients. Other benefits: time released
- Replenix Pads 2.5x, 10x: stabilized retinol in three strengths applied as a pad--for more oily acne-prone skin.
Topical Vitamin C Skin Care at Dr Duke's office - Stonington, CT
Anti-Oxidant Products (including Vitamin C creams): Our anti-oxidants creams calm skin irritations and repair cell damage, thereby reducing the signs of sun damage and preventing premature aging of the skin. They soften and tighten your skin, and lighten brown spots. Our Vitamin C lotions are stabilized at high concentration.
- Revision Vitamin C 15%: THD Ascorbate (a stabilized high concentration Vitamin C), squalene to hydrate, CoEnzyme Q10 and Vitamin E as additional anti-oxidants
- Revision Vitamin C 30%: THD Ascorbate (a stabilized high concentration Vitamin C), squalene to hydrate, CoEnzyme Q10 and Vitamin E as additional anti-oxidants
Skin Care Products at Dr Duke's office to decrease brown and red spots
Rebrite Pads contains arbutin, kojic acid, brearberry to lighten brown spots and brown areas caused by sun damage and aging. Added anti-oxidants make the skin in general look more healthy: emblica, Green Tea Extract, Silymarin, and vitamin C. The pads come either with or without hydroquinone as an additional ingredient.