CoolSculpting®Freeze unwanted fat away, non-surgically.
General, Laser and Cosmetic Dermatology in Connecticut & Rhode Island
Office Closing Announcement
We regret to announce that Dr. Duke will be retiring and Coastal Dermatology will be closing the practice on January 18, 2019. We will continue to do all procedure and have regular office hours until then, so call if you would like to have a treatment done by either Dr. Duke or one of the nurses.
If you would like a copy of your records, go to the medical dermatology page of this website and follow the instructions on how to obtain your records. Records will be available until January 18, 2019.
Coastal Dermatology: Dr. Daniella Duke
We will be offering new and established patients all of our skin care treatments until Dr. Duke retires in mid January.
Welcome to the office of cosmetic specialist Dr. Daniella Duke. Our practice features the latest scientific advances in skin care, and we offer a wide variety of gentle and effective cosmetic and laser procedures. Dr. Duke has extensive experience in all areas of skin care, including treatments for aging skin, brown spots, spider veins, sagging skin and even unwanted hair.
- All treatments are performed in our state-of-the-art skin care center, overlooking the Mystic River in historic Mystic, Connecticut, a section of Stonington CT.
- Dr. Duke understands you want to know what works and what doesn't for your unique skin conditions.
- The same treatment done by different skin care providers does not produce the same result.
- Dr Duke stays very current with the ever changing science of the skin--always bringing in new products and procedures
- Dr. Duke is a Harvard-trained, board-certified dermatologist dedicated to improving the health and appearance of your skin. She is a nationally-recognized speaker and laser expert, specializing in cosmetic dermatology.
- She has selected by her peers as a "Top Doc" for the 9th consecutive year in Connecticut Magazine's annual survey (2008-2017).
Learn more about Dr. Duke here.
Click to read patient reviews regarding Dr Duke, Coastal Dermatology, and the treatments offered at Coastal Dermatology.
Coolsculpting Fat Reduction Treatment
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive way to decrease excess fat on your waistline and other areas. Click on the CoolSculpting logo to learn more about this innovative, non-surgical fat reduction treatment.
Medical microneedling is now being offerred at Coastal Dermatology. In recent years, the devices and the procedure have become much more effective for skin rejuvenation. Learn more about medical microneedling.
Skin Care Product Sale
All physician strength skin care products will be on sale for 10% off the regular price.
New Patient Information
Print out New Patient Registration Forms by clicking on the paper & pencil icon below:
Follow Dr. Duke on Pinterest
For beautiful, healthy skin trust the experts at Coastal Dermatology. To learn more, we invite you to contact our office at (860) 245-0000 to schedule your private consultation with Dr. Duke. The doctor you choose really does make a difference.