Prepare Ahead for Your Appointment
Daniella Duke's Office - Mystic, CT
To prepare ahead for your appointment, you can print out and complete the following patient registration forms. This information is needed to properly register your for your appointment. Click on the paper and pencil below to access and print out the New Patient Registration Forms.
For your First Appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete the registration process
- Bring your medical insurance card (s) with you so that we can scan them into the office computer systems
- Bring a form of ID with you that has a picture of you on it for identification verification
- Bring your printed-out-already-completed patient forms (see the above section) with you to speedup the registration process for you!
Where is Dr. Duke’s office?
Dr. Duke’s office is located in Mystic, CT, nestled on the coastline in the scenic historic seafaring town of Mystic. The office is eight miles from the Rhode Island border, and therefore easily accessible for people living in both Connecticut and Rhode Island. A one minute walk from the office is downtown Mystic, filled with boutique stores for shopping, restaurants and cafes, boating, fishing, and water sport options. Down the road is the Mystic Seaport, the Mystic Aquarium, and Old Mystick Village. The office is 1.5 miles from two convenient highways exits off of Interstate #95.
How to travel to Dr. Duke’s office?
The best way to travel to the office is by car. There is an Amtrak train station a five minute walk from the office, and downtown Mystic is a one minute walk from the office. Please consult the map below for directions.
Directions to Dr. Duke's office
- 55 Willow Street Mystic, CT 06355
- Our office is located on a quiet side-street, near downtown Mystic, and close to the children's playground.
- Willow Street is the cross street at "Cafe 511"s store, and The Mystic Post Office.
Heading North on Interstate 95 (from the Groton/New London area toward Mystic): Take Exit 90 off I-95. (This is the Mystic Seaport/Mystic Aquarium exit.) At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn RIGHT onto Route 27 south.
Heading South on Interstate 95 (from Rhode Island toward Mystic): Take Exit 90 off I-95. (This is the Mystic Seaport/Mystic Aquarium exit.) At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn LEFT onto Route 27 south.
- Then follow Route 27 for 1.7 miles until it ends at Route 1. (You should note that after you have traveled 1.2 miles on Route 27, you should bear left at the fork where Dr. James Watt's dental office is located, continuing on Route 27. You will see the sign for Route 27 up ahead.)
- When Route 27 ends at Route 1 (at a traffic light), turn RIGHT on Route 1.
- Go ¼ mile on Route 1, and then take the 1st LEFT turn after the fire station onto Washington Street.
- At the second cross street on Washington Street, turn LEFT onto Willow Street at the SEAPORT MARINE sign.
- We are the first building on the left, at #55 Willow Street. Our sign is out front.
Consult the map at the bottom of the page, lower right hand corner.
Note: During the summer, the Mystic drawbridge goes up once per hour at 20 minutes before the hour (7:40 AM - 7:40 PM). The above route should avoid any traffic that occurs at these times. However, an alternative route is to take the last RIGHT turn on Route 27 onto Washington Street (just before reaching Route 1), and then going straight until you reach the LEFT turn onto Willow Street. This avoids any traffic that occurs on Route 1 as a result of the bridge opening.
If you get lost, our phone number is 860 245-0000.
Parking options at Dr. Duke’s office
There is a dedicated parking lot for Dr. Duke’s office, located at the entrance. On street parking is also available.
What type of appointment with Dr. Duke would you like to schedule?
Cosmetic Dermatology Consultation: This type of appointment is focused on your cosmetic concerns. Dr Duke will review with you all of the treatment options for your particular cosmetic issues.
Medical Dermatology Appointment: This type of appointment is focused on medical dermatology concerns and can range from Dr. Duke evaluating one particular spot to a full skin cancer screening exam, a new or long term rash problem, or other medical skin issues.
Dr. Duke’s office hours
The office is open 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday. Appointments for cosmetic consultations, medical evaluations, or cosmetic procedures are offered at different times each day. Call the office to inquire about specific times and availability. Appointments must be scheduled in advance and are usually not available on a walk-in basis.\
As your appointment time is reserved just for you, we do require advanced notification if you cannot come to your appointment and/or need to reschedule the appointment. Should you miss an appointment or cancel the appointment without enough notification, you will be responsible for a late fee. Different types of appointments, due to varying lengths of procedures, have different advanced notification requirements and associated late fee charges. These policies are reviewed with you when you schedule your appointment (s).
Contact Dr. Duke’s office
To inquire about a particular procedure, office hours, appointment availability, scheduling an appointment, or any questions, please call the office at 860-245-0000.