What & How of Skin Cleansing
Best Skin Cleansers Stonington & Groton Ct, Westerly RI
- Treatment pads with ingredients personalized to your skin type and needs: cleans, shrinks pores, brighten dull skin, lighten brown patches, hydrates, reduces skin shine.
- Mild soap-free cleansers for sensitive skin. Too harsh a cleanser can strip the skin of natural oils needed for healthy cells.
- Gentle cleansers are also best when the climate is dry or cold.
- More aggressive cleansers containing either glycolic acids or new micro-bead technology to increase cell turnover, empty out pores, decrease pores size, smooth skin texture.
- The Black Mask-featuring sage, cucumber, soft silky silt from freshwater European lakes, tea treat oil and more pulls out the oils and impurities, decreases pore size, and refines your skin.
Cleansers offered at Coastal Dermatology - Stonington, CT
DP Derm Triphase Cleanser: A revolutionary facial cleanser that transforms from a gel texture into an oil
when massaged into the skin.
- Protects the skin’s moisture while gently removing makeup and environmental impurities.
- Gently and effectively washes away dirt, make-up and impurities.
- Removes water-proof and transfer-resistant make-up, mascara and eyeliner in one application.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven tone
- Nourishes and comforts
- Improves hydration in and around skin cells
- Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh
- Easy to apply gel texture
- All skin types and conditions; Aged, pigmented, dehydrated,sun-damaged, problematic or irritable skin, acne-prone skin
METHOD OF USE
Apply a small amount to a dry face and gently massage into the skin in a circular motion, while adding water, to continue to remove makeup and impurities. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Pat dry.
- Grape Seed Oil - An anti-inflammatory antioxidant, rich in flavonoids to remove free radicals and promote the restoration of collagen at the cellular level.
- Rice Bran Oil - A powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from aging and environmental damage whilst keeping the skin incredibly soft and velvety smooth.
- Vitamin C - A potent antioxidant and multi-tasking vitamin that provides intensive environmental protection. Necessary for collagen formation,
- Vitamin C also regulates excess pigment production. The skin appears smoother and plumper with increased
- clarity and radiance.
- Vitamin E - A potent antioxidant that reinforces barrier function and protection. The skin is armed
- against environmental aggression for a visibly stronger and resilient integrity.
- Hylafuse Complex - A triple weighted Hyaluronic Acid complex that effortlessly absorbs into the skin to promote maximum hydration moisture infusion and long lasting comfort.
DP Derm Micro Derm Exfoliant: A versatile cleanser and exfoliant in one. Micro Derm rapidly purifies and clarifies
to reveal a renewed and healthy-looking complexion.Provides a more robust exfoliation that the Tri-Phase Cleanser.
METHOD OF USE: Wash with the Micro Derm Exofoliant 1-3 times per week to deeply remove oils and impurities.
- Bamboo Powder - A mineral rich, resurfacing medium that gently buffs and exfoliates for a non-abrasive finish.
- Hylafuse Complex - A triple weighted Hyaluronic Acid complex that effortlessly absorbs into the skin to promote maximum hydration, moisture infusion and long lasting comfort.
- Shea & Mango Butters - Nourishing and rich botanical emollients that fortify barrier function to prevent dehydration and stripping. The skin feels instantly smooth and re-texturised.
- Aloe Vera & Cucumber Extracts - Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant rich botanicals abundant in natural
- vitamin C, A and E. Irritation and reactivity are visually reduced and strengthened.
Revision Black Mask: - pulls out debris and excess oils from pores, reduces enlarged pores, decreases blemish formation, smooths skin texture Contains: Freshwater Silt. Derived from a freshwater lake in Latvia. Helps to deeply cleanse the skin. Salicylic Acid. Deeply cleans pores. Time-released microspheres provide mild exfoliation. Melaleuca Alternoifolia (Tea Tree) Oil. Natural oil has soothing properties. Larch Arabinogalactin. Comes from the wood of the larch tree to mildly exfoliate the skin. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. Helps to soften and moisturize the skin. Sage Extract. Provides powerful antioxidant benefits. Cucumber Extract, Oak Kernel & Bisabolol. Provides skin soothing benefits.